As eero’s Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for managing reverse logistics, returns processing, and implementing system improvements within the Operations group. You will work closely with the customer support team to ensure a smooth returns process for customers and also to closely monitor the pulse of eero’s product returns to identify indications of poor product quality. You will work with eero’s test engineering team to deploy product returns testing processes that are efficient and operable at a high volume product returns processing center. Finally, you will lead the effort within the Supply Chain group to develop and implement processes that will scale with a rapidly growing hardware company.
Our ideal candidate loves data and obsesses over optimization. If you find yourself repeating work, you automate it. You take pride in complete ownership over your responsibilities. You aren’t afraid of tackling challenges and thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Manage the returns process with eero’s 3PL and contract manufacturers
- Design scalable returns process procedures for our retail, consumer and enterprise customers.
- Deploy reporting for a cross-functional audience to monitor the health of eero’s returns processing – inventory, refurbishing cycle time, and minimizing boomerang returns of refurbished product
- Own the warranty reserve and sales return accruals process with finance; develop models to actualize and annualize return rates.
- Project manage eero’s functional test station deployment at eero’s refurbishment facilities, provide process feedback to eero manufacturing test engineers to ensure functional and cosmetic test processes are easily implemented at returns processing facilities
- Analyze the reverse logistics supply chain to identify cost and efficiency opportunities for existing and NPI programs; pro-actively make recommendations and execute on implementation.
- Act as a leader in eero’s cross functional early field failure analysis (EFFA) process to actively monitor eero’s field performance and quickly react to any problems that may be identified
- Identify, document, and work closely with the Business Operations team to implement business and system improvements to scale up current supply chain processes without increased headcount.
- Act as a key member of numerous internal and B2B automation projects
- Support the Supply Chain team in maintenance of existing system processes
Minimum required skills & traits:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present clear and succinct messages across multiple functional areas.
- Ability to manage several initiatives simultaneously
- Strong experience with ERPs and data analytic tools, experience with Netsuite and Looker a plus
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, experience with JIRA a plus
- Expert MS Office suite user
- Able to collaborate well with people both inside and outside the company
- Ability and willingness to travel as required 1-2 times per quarter