About the Opportunity:
We are the internal recruitment partner for our client, a global organisation offering excellence in manufacturing solutions for the aerospace market.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting NEW opportunity for a highly meticulous Supply Chain Coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team in Romford.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating shipments leaving the factory ensuring they have been packaged and prepared with the correct supporting documentation. You will monitor and track their journeys through the MRP system (Javelin) to provide a successful on time delivery.
You will also be tasked with raising purchase orders, purchasing parts, and attending regular production meetings where your input and contribution of ideas are encouraged.
Your exceptional communication and organisational skills will support you in building strong working relationships with suppliers, carriers, and internal stakeholders to deliver a prompt and professional service.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a keen willingness to learn with previous experience in a similar role or have an interest to pursue a career in procurement.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Previous experience within the manufacturing supply chain or in purchasing.
· A willingness to learn and develop in the role.
· Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers around quality, cost, and delivery queries.
· Build strong working relationships with other areas of the business.
· A proactive individual who is able work under their own initiative.
· Highly organised and accurate.
· A confident communicator who can positively challenge where appropriate.
· Computer literate with a good understanding of Excel (Intermediate).
· Experience of using an MRP/ERP system for ordering purposes would be desirable.
· Live within a commutable distance to the offices in Romford.
In return we are offering:
· A competitive salary between £28-£33k dependent on skills knowledge and experience
· 23 days holiday increasing to 26 days after 5 years’ service, plus bank holidays.
· Life assurance scheme
· Auto enrolment pension scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Employee Referral Scheme
· Employee Recognition Scheme
· Long Service Awards
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.