Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
Role Summary : Operation Manager
As the Supply Chain Operations manager you will be responsible for supporting the supply chain Fulfilment Operations to build and deliver a world class operational system through multi-tier supply channels.
What You Will Do :
- PO processing for inventory PO’s to meet inbound delivery plan which may involve balancing or quantity deliveries to warehouse based on supply plan and overall demand or inventory requirements
- Understand and adjust requirements with suppliers and delivery plans with respect to freight delivery method (air/sea) and carriers.
- Provide direction to suppliers and adjust PO’s to meet demand needs from a SKU and delivery perspective.
- Day to day management of warehouse stock levels and delivery from Supply partners to warehouse(s).
- Day to day management of PO delivery to logistics partners to ensure product is from suppliers and arrives as warehouses on time and all appropriate customs documentation is prepared and processed correctly.
- Day to day management of export escalations, complex fulfilment requirements and escalations from the order processing helpdesk team.
- Works with the warehousing team to ensure high levels of automation in delivery picking, labelling, packing and export processes, ensuring that goods are processed with the minimum of delay.
- Involved in hardware unit forecasting and delivery of world class fulfilment and inventory notification systems and processes to ensure proactive notification on status
- Day to day management of freight forwarders to ensure that delivery from Logistics partner customer meets business expectations.
- Understand and Report on issues involving supply (shortages, capacity, etc) with respect to various supplier partners and their schedules
What You Will Bring :
- Essential : Systems and Process Knowledge
- SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA.
- Understanding and knowledge of CRM and ERP systems.
- Maintaining Databases and Excel files for detailed Analysis.
- PowerPoint presentation skills. Knowledge of Warehouse operations and processes.
- Inbound and Outbound processes. Goods Receipt, Dock to Stock, Picking, packing, shipping.
- Carrier shipping experience. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, DPD etc.
- Knowledge of International Customs requirements for clearance.
- Friendly and approachable manner for both external and internal communication.
- Confident to communicate with peers on all levels and able to present clear information to individuals.
- A reliable contact within the team to support business needs with a strong willingness to achieve the desires of other department needs
- Desirable : Process Knowledge
- Technical minded with understanding and experience working in an outsourced ODM/CM environment
- Process knowledge with respect to inventory controls, demand/supply management and accounting processes (AR)
- Experience with carriers UPS, DHL, FEDEX, DPD…etc.
- CRM system use. Salesforce.
- Project Management Experience.
- Working with Warehouse 3PL companies.
- Customer Service Experience
Required Experience :
- 6+ Yrs of Experience in SCM - Purchasing
- handling large Inventory/ Manufacturing POs
- preferred to have Electronics manufacturing environment experience
- Must have completed any equivalent degree in Bachelor/ Master's
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.