Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
As a Supply Growth Associate, you will lead Q’s effort to bring good jobs to other companies. You will build partnerships with local vendors to support their growth, and help create the map for Q’s expansion into new services. You will work with business owners across various categories, and enable them to expand their lines of business. You aren’t afraid to negotiate contracts. You are excited by the idea of launching a new market. If you are interested in joining the future of Q, please keep reading.
- You believe in the mission of creating good jobs. You’re driven to change the way businesses operate by evangelizing the pillars of a good jobs strategy
- You tend towards action and have a get things done attitude. You hate waiting in line and love solving problems
- You have high intellectual horsepower. You are a fast learner and are not afraid to tackle new challenges head on and to learn what it takes to excel the task at hand
You have strong written and verbal communication skills. Some people would call you persuasive, especially if you told them to
- Work with the Supply Growth Lead on analyzing partner capacity and utilization across cities and services
- Partner with Category Managers to thoroughly understand the service and its operational requirements and develop corresponding partner profiles
- Identify, source, negotiate and onboard partners on a timely basis to ensure high fulfillment rates in the network
- Ensure optimal quality through consistent tracking of KPIs and SLA adherence and periodic review sessions with all partners
- Assist in launch of new markets by partnering with General Managers, Marketing, Sales and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience
- Background in finance, economics, or engineering preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG