Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime electric bicycles and electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
The Supply Operations team ensures and assists all markets in obtaining efficient and effective operations through partnering with Local Operations and Product Team. The team leads the strategy for more efficient operations in all markets and facilitates the implementation of key projects that have a high impact on the PL and daily processes for the Local Operations. Additionally, the team drives improved business outcomes through the setting of operational standards and best practices. We are looking for someone to be responsible for the suite of features designed to meet the evolving requirements of our fleet optimization operations. You will partner with our Local Operations teams to identify and implement the best product solutions for the specific needs of our markets.
The HW & New Mode Rollout team manages HW of Fleet, as well as supports New Mode Rollouts to meet allow for constant fleet improvement and optimal performance. You will be responsible for the operational performance of the hardware that our business is based upon. Ensuring we are innovating and testing all changes, providing resources to local teams, and collecting feedback on how to iterate.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and support New Hardware Launches (Vehicle allocation, SOPs, Local Ops Support)
- Partner with Local Operations teams to drive the most impactful projects and processes to obtain the company’s financial and operational goals
- Create and improve Mech SOPs & Resources, and develop best practices and standards for operations across our global footprint
- Run Wear & Tear & Repairability Analysis ( Time to repair, parts usage, vehicle longevity, TCO)
- Provide Hardware Feedback from Local Ops and CX
- Utilize product knowledge to serve as the team's subject matter expert for the entire suite of features within our internal tools
- Support HW Safety investigations and knowledge on Vehicle Details (Event timeline, trip & task history)
- Support Firmware development (business req, support test)
- Support IOT Outages (Twilio) and Scooter Pairing
- Gather insights and advocate for feature enhancements and/or new Operations products that will drive efficiency at the Local Operations level
- Develop and maintain up-to-date documentation, guidelines and best practices for how to use various tools and our Operations App features in order to maximize their impact
- Maintain regular communications with core groups from all throughout Lime to ensure visibility across the organization
- Empower ops and support in product developments
- Learn from innovation and increase standardization (promote scalable solutions)
- Collaborate across all teams and understand challenges and needs (be empathetic)
- Provide visibility, closely track against key business metrics and support local ops to achieve goals
- Challenge teams to achieve the best results and embrace radical candor
- Bachelor's degree 4-5 years experience in business consulting, product operations, operations, or a similar role ideally in a startup or similar environment
- Owners mindset Ability to be autonomous with great time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders
- Analytical expertise along with experience leveraging data to inform and support critical decisions
- A strong desire to learn new technology and develop technical expertise
- Strong attention to detail
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.