The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
We are looking for an extraordinary individual to work alongside our Rio Core Services Support team within our Delivery Organization to help build the world’s next great financial infrastructure company.
The Problems You’ll Solve
In this role you will interact directly with Carta’s client-base. As their primary point of contact, you will address inbound requests/inquiries over phones and emails. A successful candidate will be comfortable and confident in written and verbal communication with all of Carta’s stakeholders including C-level executives, employees, law firms (partners and paralegals), as well as investors/board members. You will need to be able to learn quickly, execute smoothly, and intuitively solve problems.
- Build strong customer relationships with paralegals and Law Firm sponsors which build credibility for Carta
- Proactively review customer case data to identify where paralegals can improve competency
- Ensures proper adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across all channels
- Serves as Point of Contact for customers with Premier Support offerings
- Prepares for, schedules, and conducts case review meetings and trainings with assigned customers
- Proactively identifies and communicates cap table errors to premier customers
- Takes on additional projects to drive product improvement, engages with product teams as necessary
- Maintains a close relationship with Support leadership team to ensure alignment with overall Support goals
- Serves as a mentor and subject matter expert for internal Support members and other members of the organization
- Reconciles cap table and is able to take on other equity projects such as repricing, stock splits and share conversions
- Support Launch companies that onboard to Carta through Law Firm Partners and accelerators
- Collect feedback on Launch cases to improve product functionality
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal
- Care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about client services and the role it plays in making a customer-centric company successful
- Comfortable learning quickly and taking on new challenges
- Ability to articulate both technical software issues as well as address equity/finance/accounting related questions in a clear and concise manner
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with power users
- Possess a helpful and professional attitude with excellent verbal and written skills
- Exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues as well as a strong sense of curiosity to solve problems
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at [email protected] As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at [email protected]. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.