PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software.
With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
Our customers love our products and services, and we intend to keep it that way. This role is a critical part of our Delivery Department, where all team members are committed to providing extraordinary service to our customers.
Who you’ll work with:
The Support Team works directly with our customers (traditionally over the phone or via email) to answer questions, provide additional education of product features, and help to troubleshoot data or technical challenges that they may be experiencing.
What you’ll be working on:
· Owning and resolving any customer concerns
· Managing support queue via email and phone calls
· Triaging cases to the appropriate team
· Working with internal teams as needed to come to a resolution on a complex case
· Using critical thinking skills to understand the concern and identify the best resolution
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or extensive experience in technical service or support roles
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including listening!
· Ability to scope, research, and solve problems effectively and efficiently
· Knowledge of computer/software
. Capability to learn, operate and explain technical and data components
· Be self-motivated, a self-starter, and hard-working
· Passion for helping others and ability to empathize with others
· Flexible and ability to adapt in a growing fast-paced environment
· Customer Service experience a plus
· Healthcare experience a plus
· Salesforce experience a plus
Monday - Friday
9:30 am - 6:00 pm MST
9:00 am – 5:30 pm MST
8:30 am - 5:00 pm MST
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected]
should you require any accommodations.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team: [email protected]