Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
Our journey within Israel started in the fall of 2018. Since then, we’ve launched in 15 cities and the country has become one of our fastest-growing ‘Woltwide’.
About the Role
We're currently looking for Support Associate to join our Support team in Tel Aviv! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. Our operation is running seven days a week so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends.
If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week. We require that you submit at-least 4 shifts a week.
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role or logistics role and you're excited to join our award winning Operations team
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority
- You're an expert when it comes to Tel Aviv's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of your city
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent in Hebrew and able to work in English
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We’re currently active in 19 countries and more than 60 cities, servicing over 3 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €150M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.