Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks.Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum andPassion Capital).We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth.
We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Support Engineer Lead at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god-like challenger of the banking world), you’ll work closely with our support and delivery teams to ensure we provide fast and reliable support for our members. You’ll work closely with leadership to define and implement our approach for IT ServiceManagement (ITSM), driving new standards across the business. You’ll proactively implement result driven improvements, ensuring we automate back office tasks and reporting along the way.
Who are we looking for?
● You’ll have strong ITIL experience, defining and implementing incident, problem, change and knowledge management practices
● You’ll be experienced with managing internal and external service level agreements, facilitating on call rotas and out of hours support across remote offices
● You’ll be experienced with tracking and successfully implementing outcomes of ITIL based retrospectives for major incidents
● You’ll have working experience with RESTful APIs, web services and databases to troubleshoot backend, web and mobile applications
● You’ll have automation skills to script common support and operational tasks, you’ll be experienced with working in AWS and Unix/ Linux environments
● You’ll have experience of onboarding and managing people in a matrix working environment. You’ll be familiar with defining team goals (OKRs), implementing plans, reporting progress and outcomes
What are we like to work for?
● We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
● We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
● We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
● We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.