Protegrity, a global leader in data security, protects sensitive data everywhere and future-proofs businesses as data-privacy regulations evolve. Maintaining privacy today across distributed data has become impossibly complicated. With Protegrity, enterprises can secure data wherever it resides, control how it’s protected, and have confidence that data is safe, even if a breach occurs. The Protegrity Data Protection Platform is a modern alternative to traditionally complex data-protection methods that leave gaps in security.
Deep integrations with Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Cloudera, Databricks, and many other enterprise applications ensure that data remains fully protected in hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, and on-premises environments without performance penalties. The platform’s fine-grained data protection anonymizes Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that’s used in AI and Machine Learning models, providing faster access to critical analytics data and dramatically shortening the time to business insights.
As a key member of the Protegrity 24x7 Support Group you will be responsible for providing Level 2 technical support for Protegrity’ s products. In this role, you will work closely with our clients to resolve any Protegrity software related issues including product installation. You will also be a conduit of customer information to the R&D and Product Management teams. Valid authorization to work in USA is required. No visa sponsorship is available for this role.
- Provide Tier 2 level support to the Protegrity customer base.
- Interact with customers to understand their environment and assist them with their needs.
- Support all Protegrity products. This will involve integration between Protegrity and third-party products. (i.e. databases, operating systems, web services, networking, AWS/AZURE, Container/Kubernetes etc.) configuration and some development.
- Recreating and simulating environment to help reproduce and solve customer issues.
- Maintenance of environments to provide complete coverage of supported systems and configurations.
- Interacting with Protegrity’s internal teams in order to provide quick resolutions to client issues related to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Document and update the Knowledge base with solutions provided.
- Experience with the following operating systems: Linux and Windows.
Experience with one of the following technology streams:
Data Platforms: Hadoop-based distributions (Cloudera or Hortonworks or MapR)
Web based Platforms:Web Development and Networking with working knowledge of WEB technologies (for e.g.: REST, JSON, REGEX, etc..) and communication protocols such as HTTP(S), and TCP/IP.
- 3+ years of Production Customer Support Experience.
- Fluency in English, Other European languages would be a plus.
- Understanding of the role of technology in solving business related issues.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Self-starter and motivator, able to work on your own; team player.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptionally strong and tenacious problem solving and analytical skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.