Job Title: Support Engineer
Team: Marketing Cloud
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest-growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
What do we do...
- Work with a broad customer base consisting of non-profits, educational institutions, governmental bodies, and Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- Use advanced problem-solving methodology to resolve complex challenges in real time across a number of technical domains.
- Collaborate across our Global Support organisation (5 offices) and other internal teams to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client needs.
- Use our experience to build state of the art support tools and develop/improve processes toward driving ticket deflection
What will you do:
- Interact directly with customers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve data and product interface problems
- Use problem-solving, critical-thinking and multi-tasking skills to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components and application functionality
- Use troubleshooting experience to create and update our team Knowledge-base articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQ’s, and other related support collateral.
- Ability to mentor and display leadership and ownership of issues
We are looking for:
- Familiarity with SQL, TSql, PL/SQL or similar database infrastructure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels of client organizations.
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment with an appreciation of aggressive goals
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues and identify root causes.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related field
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS is a plus
Why Acquia Support?
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences.
- We're not a call centre. Acquia is looking for engineers, not someone to just answer the phone. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving complex challenges involving cloud technology.
When we say work/life balance, we mean it. Paid quarterly on-call, and a liberal vacation policy lead to a role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law