HelloTech is the leading independent, on-demand technology support service. Available 24/7 both in-home and remote, HelloTech's massive network of expert technicians nationwide are dedicated to providing a top-notch customer experience for a wide range of services, including computer support, smart home device installation, home office setup, and more.
With both direct-to-consumer presence and deep integrations with retailers such as Walmart.com
and Comcast Xfinity, HelloTech eliminates the headaches and hassle of product installation and maintenance.
We are seeking an experienced Support Operations Manager that reports to the Director of Customer Service and is responsible for driving the daily and long-term functions of Customer Service. You will be responsible for creating long-lasting solutions in the form of creating new processes and implementing new systems for the rest of our Customer Service team.
The primary goals of this role are:
System development and maintenance (continuous improvement of all systems and reporting)
CX feedback loop (finding and tracking areas of opportunity)
What you’ll be doing
- Become an expert of all tools used by Customer Service (Kustomer, Amazon Connect, Sigma Computing, JIRA, Chatdesk, Delighted)
- Develop a deep understanding of all functions, areas, and workflows of Customer Service
- Maintain, administer, and optimize the Customer Service tools by creating automations and improving workflows.
- Create, improve, and find areas of opportunity by making data driven decisions to resolve inefficiencies in processes and procedures
What we're looking for
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Support Role
- 1+ years experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Looker, Sisense, etc (SQL nice to have)
- Strong understanding of CSAT
- Proficiency with creating and improving business processes
- Experience with administering customer service tools such as Kustomer, Zendesk, Freshdesk, etcz
Unlimited PTO Policy for Exempt Employees
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits provided at no cost to employee-only plans
Mental health benefits
Flexible work environment