As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide our customers and partners with world class service. We are on the front lines of incoming requests from end users as well as internal teams and deal with requests spanning from login issues to data requests. Because of the nature of the role, you will work closely with all our teams on a daily basis – from client services to engineering to make sure we do the right thing for our customers.
What will you do?
- Using Zendesk to frequently communicate updates and resolutions to Support tickets and working closely with our Account Management teams to identify issues
- Educating and training end users, including internal teams, as needed
- Joining regular client calls to offer Support perspective and issue updates, as needed
- Using technical skills, including SQL querying and using Postman API collections, to investigate issues within any of the Koddi platforms or system issues (business process, technical, training, etc.)
- Triaging and prioritizing all support issues with technical teams (R&D, Project Management, Product, Operations)
- Ensuring quality of issue resolutions once resolved
- Creating and updating process and technical documentation
What skills or experience will you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree or equal relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices (Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial tendencies, and the unrelenting need to find a better way to do things
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and multi-task
- Desire to be a part of a fast paced and high energy work culture
- Have a “can-do” positive attitude and the willingness to keep your hands dirty
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with
consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We’ve been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it’s safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!