Support Specialist (German Speaking)
As a Support Specialist , you’ll resolve most complex issues for our users, and work cross-functionally to drive projects that optimize user experience and enable Stripe’s growth at scale.
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
Stripe builds financial tools and economic infrastructure for the internet. We’re helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create business models, and scale their efforts globally. We’re live on 5 continents with over 100 supported currencies and rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world.
If you’re constantly curious, an effective communicator, and a fast researcher & problem solver, we want to hear from you!
- Spend the majority of your time working with users directly over email to resolve the most complex issues
- Support our German-speaking users with in-language support via email
- Become a subject matter expert surrounding one or more of Stripe’s product(s)
- Advocate for optimizing our products and services on behalf of our users
- Drive initiatives and process changes to excel and scale our support operations
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate & energized by the helping customers & the challenge of solving difficult problems
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Is curious, loves learning about technical products
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Is organized and a self-starter; able to scope projects and drive initiatives
- Is able to prioritize and quickly adapt to changing environment and competing priorities
- Is data savvy; able to drive insights from large data set and come up with action plan
- Strong written communication skills in business German
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments
- Why you want to work in this role
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any