At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in action—giving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka®.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Support Systems Analyst will be a key member of the Customer Solutions Group Strategy and Operations group. They will be responsible for day to day maintenance as well as initiatives improving the systems in use for Confluent’s Global Support and Success Engineering group ( GSSE ). This position will translate requirements into actionable projects to increase the efficiency of the GSSE team as well as improve the experience of customers interacting with the support systems. Strong communications, organization, problem solving and analytical skills are essential for this role.
Locations: Austin, TX and Raleigh, NC
Continental USA remote for the right candidate
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of support systems, including but not limited to Zendesk, our preferred support ticketing system.
- Support systems subject matter expert as we continue to scale up our user base.
- Administer and manage user facing systems including user setup, page layouts, user workflows, integrations with backend systems
- Work closely with Technical Support and Engineering to ensure workflows and processes accomplish business goals and provide a great user experience for both customers and internal users
- Build triggers in Zendesk to facilitate ticket deflection
- Investigate and participate in a help center redesign using current industry standards and best practices
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years managing systems for an enterprise support team.
- Zendesk Certified Support Admin ( or equivalent experience )
- Zendesk Certified App Developer ( or equivalent experience )
- Defining systems requirements, and evaluating new systems to fit those requirements
- Demonstrated ability to document plans and changes meticulously
- Confluent Certified Developer or Confluent Certified Administrator (https://www.confluent.io/certification/)
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.