- To provide day to day leadership to the customer service team and act as the vital link between our customers and CIN7, ensuring brand loyalty to the Company and generating further brand awareness.
- To lead by example displaying the CIN7 values and being a champion to change.
- To ensure a consistently high standard of customer service and foster an environment of customer success.
- Put in place processes and procedure in order for the Support team to develop trusted customer relationships through professional, reliable and authentic interactions. Including 90-day plans.
- Report on the support team’s activities, with specific KPI’s delivered weekly and monthly to also be used assist in implementing efficiency changes.
- Assist the team to develop a thorough understanding of each clients’ individual needs to head off potential issues before they become problems
- Demonstrate expertise in the CIN7 solution in order to communicate long-term strategic plan to the support team.
- Work collaboratively and constructively to solve problems and implement changes within CIN7 teams
- Ensure all cases are logged to allow for comprehensive data for report analysis and development of best practice resolutions for the company’s self-service knowledge base.
- Have processes in place to handle a high volume of low to medium complex customer service requests and incidents (e.g. functional queries related to the CIN7s products and system problem reports etc.)
- Leads the customer support team on a day to day business, coaching individuals to achieve their full potential and supporting a culture of continual improvement. Including weekly one on ones.
- Meet the KPIs set by the Leadership team.
- Bachelor of Business/Commerce, any other relevant qualification OR experience in Retail, Warehouse or Inventory & Supply Chain Management
- Superb communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of web development environments, sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications
- Desire to take ownership
- Problem solving skills
- You thrive on building trusted customer relationships through reliable and authentic assistance.
- You are an analytical thinker with superb attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output.
Deadline for submission: 23 June 2019