ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
We are currently looking for an Application Software Test Engineer to join the Battery Management Systems (BMS) development team that develops the entire product vertical, from printed circuit boards (PCBs), system software to battery management algorithms for electric sports cars, trucks, buses and UAVs.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working with application level of SW;
- Formation of test cases based on formal requirements;
- Writing test scripts;
- Manual and automated testing.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of testing levels and their purpose (unit, integration, system);
- Experience with any automated testing tool;
- Knowledge of testing techniques (the more the better).
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering;
- Understanding the basic principles of battery operation.
A good addition would be:
- Knowledge of test types and their purpose (MIL, SIL, PIL, HIL);
- Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink, Simulink Test (we will teach you to the minimum required level);
- Experience with version control system (we use Perforce, but if you have worked with Git / SVN, Perforce is easy to master);
- Experience in working with a task manager (we have Jira), experience in Agile / Scrum;
- Experience in organizing and / or conducting HIL tests.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centred, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!