tink is an expert in everything around Smart Home. The startup started in 2016 and with over 100 employees aims to excite everyone with a networked home. tink focuses on the consulting and the content and provides all information for the costumers buying decision. Our expert team is also happy to advise free of charge and even install the gadgets on site. Quality products are standing in the foreground - approx. 80 partners (such as SONOS, Apple, Google) are all in our product range. Behind tink are three well-known investors: ProSiebenSat1, Rocket Internet and the Swedish Energy provider Vattenfall. Our focus on quality and consulting brought tink into the leading Smart Home platform. In 2018 tink was honored to be one of the five fastest growing startups in Europe.
- Work closely together with upper management on our Swedish expansion.
- Plan, organize and conduct sales and delivery time analyses for upper management reporting.
- Support order processing and manage tracking information dissemination.
- Support in communication with business partners.
- Manage the return and refund process in close contact with the customer service team.
- Support process optimization across teams.
- You are excited about smart home products.
- You show commitment and gladly take responsibility for your work.
- You have good working knowledge of Excel.
- You have an analytical, business-oriented mind and work in a structured and solution-oriented manner.
- You are a team player and able to constantly collaborate and communicate your ideas with your peers.
- You speak Swedish and English fluently (other Scandinavian languages is a plus).
- You use common sense more commonly than others :)
- We are an experienced founding team with multi-year startup, industry and consulting experience.
- We are a highly engaged and motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
- We provide you with a high level of flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom.
- We will give you challenging tasks and support your personal development.
- Our offices are located directly in the heart of Berlin-Mitte (Hackescher Markt) and San Francisco!
- We just opened our first flagship store in Berlin, Hackescher Markt.
- We offer you a dynamic startup culture with extra benefits (for instance a contribution for Urban Sports Club, Team Events and the snack bar is always stocked).
- We make sure that you look forward to coming to work every day!
Interested? Please send us your resume as well as a cover letter detailing your profile and why you'd like to work at tink.