ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. Currently we are seeking Systems Administrator to R&D team in Berlin focused on development of charging solutions.
- Friendly-manner users support, including software and hardware issues;
- Patient and motivating support of global information systems implementation;
- Relentless office IT equipment implementation and support (basic local network equipment, MFUs, CCTV and access control systems);
- Forehanded purchasing of IT equipment and services;
- Accurate documentation of local IT infrastructure important data, working with Asset Management Database, designing of transparent and friendly user manuals for our users to be extra-happy;
- Responsible in Maintaining IT budgeting information and forecast requirements in communication with management;
- Participation in newcomers induction process to empower them with comprehensive knowledge regarding our helpful IT-tools and solutions;
- Support of relocation process to our all-new office and laboratory;
- Participation in on-going IT-projects as a part of global (UK, Germany, Russia) team of 24 IT-experts.
Experience and skills:
- Working for at least 3 years in IT area;
- Good practical skills in creating and supporting IT infrastructure hardware and software. Experience in supporting of Software Engineering and Research offices – is a strong plus for us!
- Windows and Linux server administration skills;
- Windows, MacOS and Linux workstation administration skills;
- Experience with cloud service providers: GSuite, O365 etc;
- Experience with setting up and maintenance of meeting rooms equipment;
- Working with virtualization systems software and experience with cloud hostings (AWS, GCP, Azure) – will be a strong plus for us;
- Ability to create transparent and efficient manuals and process descriptions;
- Positive, user-friendly communication approach;
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- To join the highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing a unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn;
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centred, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!