Light is a team of creative technologists on a mission to redefine how automobiles perceive the environment using multi-view passive optics. We are a venture-backed, pre-launch startup headquartered in Redwood City, CA. Become a key member of our team as we radically enable automobiles to see like humans.
As a Systems Architect, you will collaborate with a cross-functional engineering team to define the systems architecture, requirements and execution plan for depth perception using passive sensing for autonomous vehicles.
- Evaluate current and emerging technologies
- Research and present technology trends for depth perception
- Collaborate with the product team to map partner requirements into internal technical requirements
- Communicate design considerations and decision points across all levels of the organization
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Familiarity with stereo depth estimation algorithms
- Knowledge of CMOS image sensor technology, optics and system calibration
- Familiarity with current and developing ADAS standards
- Experience defining systems architecture for autonomous vehicle systems
- Expertise with a broad range of computing architectures (SoC, CPU, GPU, FPGA)
- Experience with Nvidia Drive system is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
* To protect the interests of all parties, Light will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Light, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Light mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Light employees, or to Light’s resume database will be considered Light property. Light will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Light will consider any candidate for whom an agency, search firm, or the like that has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by such an entity free of any charges or fees.