Light is a team of creative technologists on a mission to redefine how automobiles perceive the environment using multiview passive optics. We are a venture-backed, pre-launch startup headquartered in Redwood City, CA. Become a key member of our team as we radically enable automobiles to see like humans.
As a Systems Architect, you will collaborate with a cross-functional engineering team to define the systems architecture, requirements and execution plan for depth perception using passive sensing for autonomous vehicles.
- Evaluate current and emerging technologies
- Research and present technology trends for depth perception
- Collaborate with the product team to map partner requirements into internal technical requirements
- Communicate design considerations and decision points across all levels of the organization
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Familiarity with stereo depth estimation algorithms
- Knowledge of CMOS image sensor technology, optics and system calibration
- Familiarity with current and developing ADAS standards
- Experience defining systems architecture for autonomous vehicle systems
- Expertise with a broad range of computing architectures (SoC, CPU, GPU, FPGA)
- Experience with Nvidia Drive system is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills