At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Experience of creating and maintaining infrastructure for high-load services and/or industrial information systems.
- Experience with Linux administration.
- Experience with cloud hosting services (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with local virtualization systems.
- Experience of deploying and maintaining SQL and NoSQL database management systems.
- Understanding of the principles of building computer networks.
- Understanding of the general principles of Windows server administration.
- Desirable: familiarity with ROS and EtherCAT.
- Ability to express technical ideas in English and not struggle to get responses.
- Valid passport and availability for foreign travel.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.