The Systems Support Analyst role will sit within the Operations Team and be expected to support various activities related to the management and administration of our origination systems.
Primary responsibility will be to assist the underwriting team of our Buy-to-Let product to support daily operations and projects related to continuous improvement.
Within the course of duties, the Systems Support Analyst will be expected to apply professional principles, practices and techniques to ensure all work is conducted in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide Systems support of internally developed systems, primarily the Buy-to-Let origination system
- Manage user accounts and access onto the platform
- Monitor system and service performance against vendor SLAs
- Create and maintain product catalogs for all lending products managed on platform
- Operate within the systems support function to support issues, incidents and other requests for service related to the platform
- Manage an incident log, capture details of bugs / defects and assess impact before forwarding to vendor for resolution
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and document lessons learnt.
- Manage all new releases, changes and bug fixes applied to the system (as part of the vendor’s development release cycle).
- Create and maintain documentation related to administration and use of the system, including training material
- Acting as systems trainer for new users
The Skills You'll Need
- Experience of supporting business systems, preferably within financial services
- Experience of supporting internally developed systems
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex systems and processes
- Ability to document user and technical guides to a high standard
- Experience of assisting change and quality assurance
What You'll Receive
- A relaxed open-plan working environment
- Private medical cover (Vitality)
- Matched pension contributions
- Discretionary share-options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay
- Various other discounts/benefits
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks available each day