We are Kueski, and our mission is to develop an ecosystem of financial products which are simple and convenient for our users.
We are part of the financial digital transformation, being one of the key players in México.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, providing support the right talent to drive Kueski to the next level. Creating the best experiences for people who are looking for a development opportunity at Kueski
- Schedule and manage interviews for qualified candidates/hiring managers and be a point of contact through the hiring process.
- Administer skills testing and assessments during the interview process.
- Assist in setting up orientation to candidates through the recruitment process.
- Assist in setting up new hires for new hire orientation.
- Update Applicant Tracking System and databases, requisitions are closed out timely
- Improvement of our candidate experience.
- Perform background and reference checks.
- Organize our employee referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests.
- Attend events to represent Kueski, including scheduling, preparation, and on-site support
- Engage with our People Ops Team to confirm start dates, maintain accurate and timely documentation on all coordinator activities.
- Communicate regularly to hiring teams and recruiters around the interview process and updates.
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external).
6+ Months of experience in Talent Acquisition.
Customer service focused with strong interpersonal skills.
A high degree of discretion and the ability to manage confidential information.
Ability to multi-task and effectively complete work amid distractions.
Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
Intermediate to advanced skills in GSuite, strong computer and internet navigational skills.
Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and team members.
Benefits and Perks:
Major medical insurance
Flexible work time, including working from home100% Remote
15 days of vacations
30 day Christmas Bonus