This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door in the fast-paced world of eCommerce! Joining us at Wayfair, means joining one of the world’s largest eCommerce home ware retailers and will give you exposure to a broad range of stakeholders and projects. Our specialized Talent Acquisition team is at the heart of our business, providing recruitment consultation and support to every area of our growing European operation and this is your chance to join our team in an internship position. This role is a 6-months full-time internship with a potential to eventually grow into a full-time team member.
This role will keep you on your toes, from managing communication with internal and external stakeholders, sourcing candidates, scheduling international interviews and supporting time critical projects and events - you will be multi-tasking from the moment you walk in the door!
Does this sound like you?
What your internship will involve:
- Managing the communication between Wayfair and external recruitment agencies
- Coordinating interviews and travel arrangements for international candidates
- Sourcing candidates for high profile positions
- Reviewing and updating advertisements and position descriptions
- Contributing to accurate and up to date reporting
- Document and spreadsheet management and administration
- Working cross functionally with different business units
You bring to the table:
- A real passion and desire to build your career in Talent Acquisition or a related field
- First class written and verbal English communication skills (C1 minimum)
- Additional language skills in German or other European language are preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong skills in Outlook and MS Office Suite
- Relevant work experience in administration, event management and or account management is advantageous
- We love to hire curious, ambitious and analytical people who are ready to help us achieve great results!
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary that comes along with a range of benefits
- Great mentors and career development opportunities to help you develop your career
- A diverse team and dedicated Berlin team consisting of more than 30 nationalities
- We’re based in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as workshops and other exciting events
- Daily fresh fruits, snacks & drinks
- Let’s not forget the chance to grow your career with the next global giant in e-commerce!