As a Talent Acquisition intern you will become a valuable member of the HR team and help us on the journey to make DPDK the best company to work for. You will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Manager and provide support for our full-cycle recruiting strategy.
Get ready to flex your recruitment muscles by sourcing candidates from multiple channels, planning interviews and selection procedures, assisting with onboarding and offboarding processes, and hosting or attending career events. Recruitment is about so much more than just hiring new people, that’s why you have the sixth sense needed to recognize the true talent that fits with the staffing requirements of our diverse teams.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Our ideal intern embodies our values of exceptionalism, transformation, craftsmanship, drive and sincerity. Do you enjoy collaborating with an international team in a high-paced, dynamic environment? Then this is the position for you!
Your day-to-day duties! Ready to take charge?
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Carefully design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Partake in employer branding initiatives
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed
- Welcome new hires and assist with their onboarding (e.g. preparing the necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
- Help with the send-off and offboarding of existing employees
- Determine quarterly and annual hiring needs for each department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Are you an HR Hero?
- Your organizational skills are out of this world
- People-oriented, stress-resistant, accurate
- Intercultural communication is effortless for you
- Your eagerness to learn is unmatched
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- You’re proficient in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- You are skilled in using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
- You’re capable of communicating your thoughts clearly, both verbally and in writing
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- You hold a BSc or MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Contribute ideas and exceptional design to challenging projects for cool and well-known clients
- Cooperate and learn from award-winning professionals from various disciplines in the digital industry
- Be part of a leading international digital agency from the coolest office in Rotterdam (or from home!)
- Join a highly diverse and international family of driven colleagues
- Internship compensation
- Daily lunch at the office, with healthy snacks, drinks and lots of coffee
- Attend exclusive expertise sharing events, relaxing Friday afternoon drinks and tasty summer bbq's on the roof terrace with the best view in town, once we can all hang out in person again!
- Internship compensation, daily lunch buffet with healthy snacks and lots of coffee!
At DPDK, we are dedicated to delivering custom-made, exceptional digital design products to our clients. We lead with our values of exceptionalism, transformation, craftsmanship, drive and sincerity. We strive to be better and new every day, and we like to challenge everyone else to do the same with our products!
Our unique team is looking forward to welcoming you as a fellow DPDKer. Please read the job description thoroughly before applying, and provide a brief cover letter describing why you would be an excellent fit for the position.