Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of the Recruiting team in our Lisbon office and be responsible to build up our global teams as one of Emma’s strategic partners.
- You will find A players across the globe by being innovative in sources and formats.
- You will develop out-of-the-box ideas in order to find alternative sourcing strategies to the recruiting team, external partners and hiring managers.
- You will implement your own ideas on how we can improve our (Recruiting) processes
- You are a fast learner and will soon plan, coordinate and execute all stages of a recruiting process.
- You will work closely with business leaders of all levels, where you can influence and deliver quality every week and continuously improve candidate experience.
- You will coordinate and execute all stages of the recruiting process.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone thrilled to find the right people for Emma across the globe with excellent people reading skills and a true passion for Recruiting!
- You have a degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Psychology, or any equivalent field
- You do not need past experience in Recruiting or Talent Research. Just show us what you have achieved so far in a multinational organization, e-commerce or startup
- You love to collaborate with several teams and different offices across the globe. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills to speak to a lot of stakeholders every week
- You know you can build strong relationships with everyone, being candidates, hiring managers and other teams
- All you want is to work collaboratively both in a strong virtual format and also in a local team environment
- You’ve showed, across your background, great organizational skills and ability to see big picture. Also, you are able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize since Recruiting is one of the main strategic pillars and a big focus at Emma!
What we offer:
- A company different from all the others: where it really is possible to make things happen. Where you can accelerate your development and reach your full potential
- Exciting and challenging projects where you have ownership and will make decisions
- Impact from day one: we want all your new and innovative ideas - this is what shapes our company DNA. And be fearless, It’s ok to fail, you will try again until you make it
- To work and learn from brilliant people and experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!