By giving our customers and partners, some of which are Fortune Global 500 companies across all industries, the most flexible commerce platform, which is based on a Microservices, API-first, true cloud, and headless architecture (we call it the MACH architecture*), we are not only helping them maintain their competitive advantage but we are also changing the e-commerce platform market. Founded in Germany in 2006, our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In October 2019, with a $145M investment from global venture capital and private equity firm Insight Partners, commercetools is in full gear going forward.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
Our Talent Acquisition Team is growing and we are looking for a experienced Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/x). Come join our team if you love what you do and find the best tech and/or go-to-market talents worldwide. Take a seat in the fastest growing commerce company and be ready to take off.
About your new role:
- Full cycle recruiting for business and technology roles, from a vacancy request to the offer
- Manage the process using our applicant tracking system Greenhouse
Partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
Conduct a profile briefing for open positions and determine selection criteria in close collaboration with hiring managers
- Work with internal departments to create effective recruitment and employment branding campaigns, via use of the internet, social media, job boards, industry-specific media, networking and college relations
- Build and manage a diverse candidate pipeline, connect with communities to help us remain and expand our wonderful diverse workforce
- Close collaboration with the P&O team (offer details, contract details, etc.)
- Develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires
- Deliver a solid and service-oriented stakeholder management
- Source qualified candidates through various channels
- Work closely with Employer Branding in order to organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
Skills & Requirements:
- Applied experience in talent acquisition, preferably a few years or a similar role in the recruiting environment, preferable full-cycle recruiting
- A service-oriented approach towards all stakeholders
- You are interested in delivering a good candidate experience
- Experience with business or technology recruiting for a SaaS is an advantage but not required
- You have worked with a distributed team before and could imagine to have team members from a different country
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German in order to manage candidate and stakeholder demands at the same time
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Excellent organizational skills, experienced with multi-project management, and close attention to detail
What we offer you: For each location, we have a tailored benefits package that aims at making our people’s time at and outside of work enjoyable. Check out the benefits for each office here.
This is how we work:
Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with an impact.
Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge of your colleagues.
Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools is living a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If your job profile aligns with our technical requirements, business needs, and company culture, we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, learning ability, passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.