About the company
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC, a subsidiary of the IMAGICA GROUP, is a global provider of content localization and distribution services for the media and entertainment industry. Built on advanced next generation workflows and operations in Burbank, Culver City, London, Cairo and Cape Town, Pixelogic services the industry’s leading content owners including the major Hollywood studios, broadcasters and digital platforms.
Pixelogic Media provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
About the role
- Meeting with hiring manager to fully understand the needs and nuances of the role. Understand the manager’s requirements in addition to the job description.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take the time with candidates to create a positive candidate experience ensuring candidates understand the company culture and the requirements of the company.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it. Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as needed
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiationg employment terms
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Excellent Japanese/English language skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.