About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
World Class In-House Talent Function
As part of our growth, we aim to recruit talented people who want to make a real difference. To ensure we get this right, we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about working with people, who will help us to, track down the very best talent, and help us to continue to hire exceptional people.
This is a key role in helping to build a world-class in-house talent function. In order to do this, we will continue to improve our hiring and evolve our brand, finding new sources for hires and headhunting people. This is your chance to bring all of your innovative ideas to the table.
As a Talent Partner you will own all Central Marketing recruitment across the group, and be:
- Responsible for Marketing hires - approaching candidates on Linkedin, managing advert response and sourcing top quality candidates. Managing the full recruitment cycle.
- Selling The Hut Group to talent: Either through a telephone interview or a face to face meeting, you are responsible for getting people excited about THG
- Creating amazing experiences: You will make sure that potential recruits are meeting the right interviewers and that we are ensuring that they are looked after at every stage of the process. You ensure that candidates are treated as individuals.
- Specialist in candidate mapping: You will be comfortable hiring and market mapping at the most junior level right through to senior level positions
- Be an advocate of social networking: Within our recruiting function and helping The Hut Group to capitalise on these tools.
- Constantly looking for creative sourcing strategies: You will find and work with innovative methods in talent attraction.
- Being an ambassador for The Hut Group: Very often you’ll be the first person that someone talks to from THG, so you need to be great at understanding their motivations and matching their motivations with the benefits of working here.
- Representing The Hut Group: At events and building community. While this role will often be office based, you will be comfortable with attending conferences, career fairs, meetups, and building a pop-up marketing stand. Don’t forget you also have to create a strategy to follow up with them
- Track record of recruiting across Marketing and Digital - Entry through to Director level
- Ability to work autonomously and build relationships with stakeholders across the Group
- Ability to manage a recruitment process from initial contact through to offer management
- A desire to take full ownership of our Marketing & Influencer recruitment channel at THG, helping to shape our future growth
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme