Talent Acquisition Programs Manager at NEXTEV
The Talent Acquisition Programs Manager, part of our People Operations team, is focused on creating a strategy to promote NextEV as an exceptional place to work for experienced technical talent or college recruits, building a robust and diverse pipeline of outstanding candidates, and collaborating cross-functionally to build and refine partnerships and outreach. Whether you are developing events that will engage a target engineering profile, building relationships with external organizations, or developing strategy to attract talent to NextEV’s workforce, you will have an eye on NextEV’s short- and long-term growth needs and a pulse of the broader brand landscape.
· Partner with internal entities to create comprehensive program strategy with a focus on technical talent. Manage relationships with key external organizations and groups to cultivate a strong partnership and enhance NextEV’s brand in the employment marketplace.
· Manage and take the lead on end-to-end conference and on-site event management: includes program mapping and planning, budgets, stakeholder buy-in, logistics, messaging (internal and external), developing content with engineers, and other core elements to successfully meet event objectives.
· Attend networking events and industry conferences to build networks for NextEV
· Manage key campus relationships and develop a pipeline of candidates for NextEV’s future needs
· Build solid relationships with vendors, internal team members, and a wide range of stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure high-quality event management.
· Post-event reporting, tracking and analysis.
· Some travel will be required.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience using MS Office – outlook, word, excel, powerpoint etc.,
· 5 years of related experience in program/event management, recruiting, marketing, HR, consulting, or related area
· Experience providing client support for the coordination and delivery of events.
· Experience motivating and managing people.
· Strong relationship building, excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels, prioritize and complete multiple tasks, and follow through with team members to achieve group as well as individual goals.
· Experience in campus outreach programs and developing candidate pipeline.
· Able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks, and follow through with team members to achieve group as well as individual goals.
· Strong coaching and leadership skills, and the ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams.
· Flexible, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented and must have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Talent Acquisition Programs Manager - Contract job post.✕