Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For our world-class team, no idea is too ambitious, and we never stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, have been shipping product for the past year, and are growing rapidly.
Our team at Shield AI is growing rapidly and we are seeking a Recruiter/Sourcer to add immediate value to our Talent team. If you are able to work with us in a contract, temporary or part-time capacity submit your resume and share your availability in your cover letter!
Who are you?
- Inspired by Shield AI’s mission and values; able to confidently and skillfully discuss our product
- You're inquisitive and curious to ask the right questions in order to understand hiring needs
- You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to quickly develop and engage with candidates
- You have proven sourcing experience from first reach out through phone screen
- You know your way around LinkedIn Recruiter and other AI sourcing tools
- You know your way around an applicant tracking system (ATS) and even better if you've worked with Lever ATS
- You have technical recruiting experience - AI and Robotics is a growing space and this is a great place for you to learn more!
What you'll do:
- Partner directly with our talent team to source high quality candidates across a variety of disciplines
- Engage, screen, and qualify a solid handful of candidates for each role per week
- Ensure highly inclusive recruiting practices that meet diversity goals
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to your team partners on all roles/projects supported
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.