At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 65 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join our HR team. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting Spotify’s most important asset - its people!
What you’ll do
- Driving top of funnel engagement of potential candidates for high priority technology positions within our Global organization
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for one of Spotify’s most critical business units, with a continuous pulse on the candidate landscape for key areas of hire
- Work in partnership with recruiters, coordinators and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality-driven way
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the local and global Talent Acquisition and HR team
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our pipeline strategy
- Drive sourcing data quality to effectively provide insights into the candidate market
- Help to package and present quality of hiring pipelines for main key stakeholders
Who you are
- You have an understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough!
- You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work
- You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You take pride in data quality and data integrity
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who engages with the Spotify TA team has a unique and positive experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.