Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Recruiters to identify key requirements and sourcing strategies for active searches
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline leveraging a variety of sourcing tools such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, Beamery (Talent CRM), and AngelList
- Develop nurture pipelines for non-active searches
- Promote our employer brand both offline and online
- Schedule phone interviews for candidates who have opted into a conversation with a recruiter
- Utilize our ATS (Greenhouse) to add converted prospects, schedule recruiter phone screens, and keep candidate details up-to-date
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact, emotional intelligence and diplomacy
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.