Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 37 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of more than 600 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We have a unique work culture that’s based on trust, honesty, and attention to self-development.
Vinted has ambitious goals. Our TA team makes a significant contribution to achieving those goals by actively expanding our teams. As part of a broader talent acquisition framework, we strongly believe that recruitment is one of the key components of a successful company’s growth. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced TA Specialist to join the team.
We’re looking for a trusted companion to join the Hiring team on this growth journey. You’ll work closely with the Hiring Managers to gain a deep understanding of their hiring needs and help them get the best people for the job.
You’ll share your knowledge around the best recruitment practices and specific hiring decisions, build pipelines of relevant candidates, help with interviewing, consider risk management, and answer any other questions that arise throughout the recruitment process.
Of course, you’ll have a TA Partner by your side who you’ll collaborate closely with. You’ll work together on building a recruitment strategy for highly complex positions, helping hiring managers with their team design set-up, and fine-tuning the hiring process across the organisation.
In this position, you’ll:
- Ensure that we implement the best hiring practices
- Work closely with team leads to keep up with hiring at a high standard
- Provide a solid candidate pool by using advanced sourcing and networking techniques
- Support Hiring Managers with their daily hiring operations and take care of hiring-related documentation
- Give consulting support to the Hiring Managers regarding the job market, including market mapping
- Maintain the existing internal candidate database
- Previous experience in recruiting or similar roles
- Strong candidate-sourcing skills
- Knowledge of applicant-tracking systems
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget: 13.2% of your annual net salary
- 25 working days of holiday
- Remote workout classes
- A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
The salary range for this position is 2150-4100 € (gross) per month.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Please apply and we’ll be in touch.