Servian is a global Data, Cloud and DevOps focused IT consultancy. We put our people at the heart of our strategy and help our customers challenge the status quo by working with them on implementing new and emerging technologies. This enables our consultants to continue to learn and acquire new skills.
We are currently growing our awesome recruitment team in Melbourne and looking for Talent Acquisition Specialists to come and join us! Candidate experience is at the core of all we do. We treat people with respect, and expect that you will go above and beyond to ensure all those that come through our process have an amazing experience. This means quick response times to applicants, and providing detailed feedback to those who may have been unsuccessful in our process.
The primary focus of this role will be around candidate management and engagement, however there will be opportunities to get involved in employer branding projects, social media engagement, events management, People and Culture functionality, and most importantly, employee experience. This role will suit agency recruiters who are looking to make the move to internal, or perhaps you’re currently working as a Talent Acquisition Consultant in the tech space.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Engage and Recruit top talent in Data, Cloud and DevOps.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate, from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, and driving the interview process.
- Help in improving processes and procedures to enhance the overall recruitment cycle.
- Be working in an autonomous capacity, meaning.. you do you!
- Have a strong desire to be a brand ambassador for Servian and our services.
- From time to time you will be involved in ad hoc tasks to help enhance the culture.
You will have:
- Previous IT recruitment and/or resourcing experience in an agency or IT consultancy.
- The ability to manage multiple job roles in an organised manner.
- Proven experience in managing the end to end recruitment process ensuring top quality candidate experience.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle and enhance employee relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships in the Data, Cloud and DevOps community.
- Previous experience in Data and DevOps recruitment would be highly advantageous (Obviously as we are a Data and DevOps consultancy!)
Attitude is the most important thing in this role, a can-do, shout out ideas outlook is key. There's a plan, however driving and championing in your own way would be the way to go. Not to worry though, there are a lot of people to lean on for support. We also don't like to micromanage and hope you don't like being micromanaged too.
We work hard and play hard. We laugh, as often as possible, at ourselves and each other. Servian is a place where you can grow your career and have fun while you do it. You will be working with highly intelligent people who love to learn and help their peers.
If interested please do hit the APPLY button and we'll get in touch (including a cover letter helps)
Salary $80k - $100k