Building a Safer Cyberspace
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Specialist for Horangi, based in Indonesia, is about building an inspiring experience that wows candidates from start to finish, using the opportunity to introduce them to our Indonesian operations. This is a great opportunity for a recruiter who is looking to move in-house and gain experience in technical recruitment in a fast paced startup environment.
You will be part of a young, talented team passionate about building the best cybersecurity products while delivering an extraordinary candidate experience. By ensuring an elegant interview process, our business leaders can focus on selecting the best possible talent into Horangi Indonesia.
- Source candidates independently
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Partner with People Operations team to handle candidate experience from first interview to onboarding
- Advise management on implementing, organizing and preparing recruiting programs while providing them with training on interviewing
- Elevate company brand and awareness by actively promoting through Social Media channels.
- Work closely and manage recruitment vendors
- Perform initial candidate screens and assist in coordination to final stage interviews
- Oversee and handle internal and external recruitment events
- Update and maintain our Talent Management System (Lever)
- Be the contact person for hiring managers, candidates, vendors and act as the People Operations team representative in our Indonesia office
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in a relevant function. Agency experienced recruiters with strong sourcing background are more than welcome to apply
- Previous experience working in a software technology company or early to late stage technology startup environment
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment, filling out roles in Software Engineering or niche specialised fields
Good to have
- Experience in rolling out campus or event engagement programs
- Come with an iterative, problem-solving approach to improving process efficiencies
- Good network of technology candidates especially in Indonesia