Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other’s success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopi!
Loopio is looking for a motivated and thoughtful Talent Partner to help grow our teams at Loopio, with a focus on Engineering, Product and Design (EPD). You will be the key hiring partner to that group and will be taking a lead on building out strategic recruitment plans, engaging and nurturing the technical talent pipeline, and hiring amazing folks to join our team. As a member of our People Team, you will be responsible for championing our amazing culture, promoting our Loopio brand, and providing a world-class candidate experience. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Talent Experience. We care deeply about building teams that are inclusive and equitable, and are looking for someone who can contribute meaningfully to our mission.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Key partnership with Loopio’s Engineering, Product & Design teams on all facets of technical hiring, and support for various teams as needed
- Support the full recruitment cycle by completing phone screens, scheduling interviews, and being the main point of contact for applicants with a focus on providing exceptional candidate experiences
- Bring forth ideas on how to build creative sourcing strategies, innovative solutions to recruitment and consistently build a quality pipeline (beyond LinkedIn) of potential candidates for open positions across departments
- Use your curiosity to deeply understand all roles in the recruitment process and be a trusted advisor to our teams and hiring managers
- Manage a high volume of requests and coordinate complex schedules to ensure an efficient recruitment process; a sense of urgency is crucial in this role
- Participate and represent Loopio at virtual and in-person (when permitted) recruitment events
- Consistently deliver an exceptional, high-touch and personalized candidate experience, while bringing new and innovative ideas forward to continuously improve our processes
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
What You Bring to the Team
- 3+ years of experience in a full cycle technical recruitment role within an agency and high growth SaaS company
- Expertise in scaling engineering, design and product teams teams is essential for this role, example focus areas include: Cloud, Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Product Management, and Product Design
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Phenomenal skills in research, problem solving, time management, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- A people-focused and welcoming personality (you’ll often be the first Looper a candidate meets!)
- Team player who is comfortable in a continuous feedback environment
- Desire to continuously learn and refine your skills in Talent Acquisition
- Experience working with Google Suite, LinkedIn Recruiter and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Bonus points if you’ve worked with Lever before!
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote first workplace that operates under a Hub Region Model. We recognize the advantages and flexibility of working remotely and we integrate that into the way we work!
- Right now, Loopio has one central Hub which is our Toronto Hub Region and our teams mostly work regular business hours in the EST time zone.
- Loopers and future-Loopers can live anywhere within a 300km/185 mile radius of Toronto (within Ontario).
- You’ll collaborate with your team largely remotely - we’re all just a Zoom call away!
- Loopio headquarters is at our beautiful Kensington Market office in downtown Toronto.
- When it’s safe to do so again, you’ll have the option of working where you work best - whether that be majority at home or hot-desking at the office whenever you’d like. When we are able to do so, we will also have the opportunity to make in-person connections at our Toronto office or during organization-wide events such as our Annual Retreat or Loopicon.
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1:1s, and real-time feedback!
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible - our team is obsessed with and invests heavily in personal and professional growth
- You’ll have a piece of the pie - every Loopio employee participates in our Stock Option plan
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company
- You’ll be a part of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list 2019 and the Fast 500 list 2019!
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member (Diane or Yeniffer) of our Talent Experience team ([email protected]) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview process.