We’re building the future of money - join us!
We’re changing the way people think about money: we’re on a mission to simplify the way people spend, send, see and save money. We're building a new category: Connected Finance. We’ve started with a unique technology that allows you to consolidate all your accounts into one card for the first time. Since then, we’ve introduced new and innovative functionality, such as the ability to save money on Fx on your bank cards, and even time travel, ie: change transactions from one account to another even after it is made. And this is just the start…
As we complete our Series B funding and enter into our next phase of growth, we are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner to help us scale the team that will define the next generation platform for money. We are currently averaging 20+ hires a month across operations & engineering and we need to do more to keep up with our 30% monthly growth! We are rapidly ex here in the UK alone with an additional 100 hires over the next 3 months.
What you’ll experience
Reporting into the Head of Talent and working in a team of highly motivated recruiters you will be given the freedom and tools necessary to get out into the challenging market and help attract the best talent out there into the company!
- You'll think differently and challenge the status-quo to drive results. We are a unique company and brand, and therefore need innovative strategies to hit our hiring goals. Scalability and sustainability are key success metrics.
- Data driven - you will dig into analytics and market data to make decisions.
- You will continuously track internal hiring metrics to identify potential bottlenecks and drive efficiency, improvements and results to hire talent faster and smarter.
- You will be able to work autonomously and with freedom to get the job done!
What you’ll work on
- Develop and embed a strategic recruitment process with full buy-in across the Company
- Assist in developing job descriptions and advise where necessary to clearly identify the full scope of the role.
- Create and manage top of funnel campaigns to attract high calibre candidates across Engineering & Product
- Identify, qualify and select the most talented individuals to enter the recruitment funnel.
- Be hands-on with scheduling interviews, preparing interview packs, collating feedback for both candidates and interviewing panels, make offers and complete reference checks.
- You will be responsible for up-skilling our hiring managers and providing training on interview techniques in order to increase the % of applicants to hires.
- You will consistently look to identify new pools of talent and be fearless in challenging our perceptions to bring the most worthy and talented individuals to the table.
- Work in tandem with HR & management to ensure succession planning and retention.
- You actively seek and enjoy participating and organising events in our community (tech meet-ups / conferences), being an evangelist for our brand.
Experience we need to see from you
- Exceptional knowledge of the start-up world. It is important you fully understanding the unique culture and challenges start-up environments hold and the speed we move
- Organising meet ups events within product and engineering
- Proven ability to source the most sought after candidates through the use of multiple tools at your disposal (LinkedIn, Hired etc)
- An enviable track record of attracting and placing exceptionally talented individuals in tech start-ups.
- Proven experience in sourcing candidates through multiple platforms
- Demonstrable experience of successfully implementing recruitment strategies, processes and tools, from top funnel, through on-boarding, and referrals.
- Aware of new market developments in both tech & recruitment.
- A strong attention to detail, ensuring efficient and timely internal and external communication.
- A strong network across the FinTech and broader Start-up community in the UK and internationally.
- A credible yet engaging personality in the room that drives our brand perception.
What will make you rock here
- Experience in recruiting talent in product and software engineering roles but able to attract candidates across other areas (Finance, Customer Support etc)
- At least 4+ years working in house in either start up or within a fast paced global technology business
- You are able to work on multiple high volume tech roles across Golang, Mobile, Information Security, Data Engineering/Science as well as Product Designers and Product Managers
- You are adaptable and have an ability to work with a wide variety of individuals.
- You are passionate about people and helping them achieve their dreams.
- You are curious about the organisation, and what makes Curve tick.
- Proven leadership ability to help grow an outstanding team of talent.
- Highly articulate and communicative with an unwavering ability to foster trust.
- Great sense of humour!