About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire exceptional talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop and build capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
The majority of the Recruiting team is based in San Francisco, CA (our headquarters) and we have a growing Recruiting team in Phoenix, AZ as well as Recruiters in Chicago and New York.
About the Role
At DoorDash, our sourcers play an integral part in supporting our rapidly growing teams by working alongside our recruiters and hiring managers while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by handling all inbound candidates, proactively sourcing when necessary, and partnering with hiring managers and recruiters to bring in top talent. This sourcer will work on our Outside Sales roles across the country and will partner with one of our fastest growing teams.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Engage active and passive talent through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc
- Heavy emphasis on candidate phone screens and inbound resume review
- Own the candidate process from initial outreach through the onsite interview
- Leverage data, prior knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
We’re excited about you because…
- You are high-energy and confident - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you love feedback
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and ability to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- You’re growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - you’re ready to take on responsibility and work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional stakeholders
- You’re a multi-tasker - You consistently have competing priorities and have the ability to exceed all goals set for you
- You have 6+ months of high volume sourcing experience
- You have 6+ months of strategic sourcing and recruiting for Professional level roles
- You have 1-2 years of post graduate working experience
- You have strong knowledge of boolean search techniques
- You have experience with successful pipeline management using an ATS (Greenhouse or similar)
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You have demonstrated ability to handle high volume (coordination or agency experience is a plus!)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.