Streetbees is building the world's platform for human intelligence; we connect major brands and agencies (our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Deliveroo, Deloitte, McKinsey, Vodafone and L'Oreal to name but a few) with real people, in real time, to help better understand how consumers behave. We are the only company in the world utilising artificial intelligence to completely disrupt the market research industry and that recognition has resulted in us securing our Series A investment of $12m led by Atomico.
Having only recently hired our first Talent Sourcers (who are already having a great impact!), we’re now looking to add one more Talent Sourcer to join our rapidly growing Talent team, who will support the Head of Talent and Talent Acquisition Managers in identifying, approaching and hiring top talent into Sales team, with a focus on Enterprise Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives.
This is a rare opportunity to play an integral part in the growth of an exciting Applied-AI startup and one that will be hugely rewarding!
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying the highest-level candidates for each vacancy.
- Reviewing candidate profiles and ensuring they’re an ideal match for Streetbees.
- Arranging telephone screening calls with the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Managers to build talent pools of key candidates.
- Managing the Applicant Tracking System.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager to formulate and execute best-in-class sourcing and reachout strategies.
- Writing and posting creative job adverts.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager with recruitment projects when necessary.
- Ensuring each applicant receives an outstanding candidate experience at all times.
- Attend relevant industry events as a representative of Streetbees.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Sourcer or Recruiter (either Agency or In-house), with a focus on high-quality candidate delivery.
- Previous experience of recruiting for Commercial vacancies such as: Account Executives, SDRs, Account Managers and Customer Success.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruitment platforms.
- We use Workable, but any ATS experience would be fine.
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced and highly rewarding startup environment.
- You love the thrill of identifying and engaging with the top 1% of candidates in the tech industry.
- You have a desire to recruit for international vacancies, not just focusing on a local market.
- You are driven to go above and beyond to deliver a fantastic experience for candidates and hiring-managers alike.
- You are confident communicator who is comfortable interacting with people at all levels of business.
- You are a resilient and positive person who isn’t easily fazed in a sometimes hectic workplace.
- You are a quick learner, with a can-do-attitude who loves to learn new things and improve themselves.
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year.
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!).
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office when they desire some social interaction with their team or, simply, a break from home. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options are always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30pm , both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!