We are Netguru, a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide – we always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We always put people before profit, innovation before staying in comfort zone, transparent and socially responsible culture before public image. We are ambitious and effective: only last two years (2017 & 2018) the People Team has hired, onboarded and trained more than 275 Netgurals and we are just getting started!
Joining Netguru as Talent Sourcing Specialist means:
- Experimenting, questioning status quo and high degree of independence in managing your projects,
- Being the first one on this post, you will be able to shape the processes and job in an innovative way,
- Growing yourself and people around you - give and receive regular feedback in the team of open-minded people always having your back,
- using forward-looking technologies: automation, chat bots and high-quality tools,
- a Creative Friday each week - to help you replenish your creative mind and implement new ideas.
What are the responsibilities of a Talent Sourcing Specialist?
- working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- developing and implementing long term strategies to find candidates, in collaboration with hiring managers,
- finding, engaging and activating passive candidates through the use of X-ray, Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- data-driven decision making,
- conducting market research; testing new resources and techniques,
- guiding hiring managers in how to initiate contact with prospective candidates,
- emboding Netguru’s organisational culture,
- building a strong personal brand and network among candidates,
- building and scaling repeatable candidate sourcing process.
We want you onboard if you:
- have substantial sourcing experience as a freelancer, with an agency or in-house recruiting team,
- OR have experience in outreach to potential customers or outbound marketing and you know how to use it to attract talents,
- are familiar with X-ray, Boolean, LinkedIn and other innovative search techniques and tools,
- have a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (CEFR C1+),
- know how to quickly screen profiles and predict high potential candidates,
- have impressive communication and interpersonal skills,
- are proactive, systematic and have strong analytical skills,
- are forward-looking and keep up-to-date with what’s hot in talent sourcing.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment
- additional accessories for your computer
- private health insurance + MultiSport card
- co-financed educational plan
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups
Sounds like a perfect job?
Don't hesitate & apply now!