Want to know our secret to success? It’s our people. We’re looking for a Sourcing Specialist who is committed to understanding the requirements and challenges of the regional teams, as well as possess the drive to innovate and build our sourcing strategy. Our Sourcing Specialist will play an incredible role in expanding our reach and influence our growth in the region.
You will coach and guide hiring teams to identify the most effective sourcing strategies and their appropriate applications to meet the needs of the businesses they support. This includes:
- Developing tools and processing best practices to grow the internal team’s sourcing skills and outcomes
- Creating and managing knowledge databases for strategic sourcing and decision making
- Provide reports for Top of Funnel activities based on analyzing data and trends
- Educating recruiting team about sourcing techniques and effective strategies
- Becoming an expert on subject matter specific to internal/external sourcing and recruiting tools to drive increased understanding and adoption
- Exploring, identifying, and testing new and innovative external tools that would help Global Recruiters meet and exceed defined goals
- 3+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies
- Experience in creating talent and market maps to drive sourcing strategies
- Experience with an ATS, recruiting tools, and boolean searches
- Communication skills across multiple channels & with various stakeholders
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
- Being fluent in Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese - a great advantage
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.