With Babbel Live anyone can learn a language!
Babbel Live is the new online tutoring solution that will add human interaction and speaking practice for our Babbel Live learners.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are available via the Babbel website as well as for smartphone and tablet. At Babbel, more than 700 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Teacher Training Manager to join our Babbel Live team in Berlin!
As a Teacher Training Manager at Babbel Live, you will manage the teacher training journey of the teacher suite for our live tutoring solution from end to end, ensuring the deliverance of high quality virtual training for our online teachers.
You will be:
- Contributing to the overall creative vision for online teacher training and training journey of a teacher at Babbel Live.
- Responsible for leading high quality teacher training sessions.
- An expert coach with a keen sense of building relationships and understanding the needs of online teachers.
- Designing, developing and implementing training materials in a creative and timely manner, joining forces with other key stakeholders to produce bespoke training curriculum.
- A fantastic team player who values being a part of a team and enjoys working in sync with others.
- Excited at the prospect of joining a fast paced start - up like atmosphere.
- Able to organize effectively, plan ahead and understand the training logistics of the role.
- Able to keep calm and apply rational and logical thinking to a wide range of scenarios.
- An excellent communicator, who empathizes and builds rapport with ease.
- A quick thinker who is able to multitask and prioritize.
- University degree in Linguistics or a related field.
- Experience with media tools to create videos and other content.
- Experience in a teaching department, language school or related.
- Experience of learning environments (online preferred).
- A passion for languages and cultures.
- Excellent English skills, while other languages are a plus.
- Excellent working conditions in the heart of Berlin
- Opportunity for assuming responsibility, personal growth and development: we are a learning company and take learning seriously!
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international team from over 50 different nationalities.
Sounds good? We are looking forward to hearing from you!