WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
As a Team Lead in the Braze Customer Success Team you will be a player/coach managing a team of CSMs alongside handling your own smaller book of direct customers. You will be responsible for your team’s development and it’s total book of business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a player/coach, managing a Customer Success pod, including hiring, nurturing staff development, and maintaining staff satisfaction
- Be responsible for your team achieving their KPIs against platform adoption, customer renewal, customer expansion and advocacy
- Partner with Account Executives and Sales Leadership, taking a lead role to ensure excellent customer experience and commercial alignment
- Guide your team in managing their clients throughout their lifecycle
- Ensure users are empowered to use Braze’s platform and powerful features as independently and efficiently as possible, including integration and technical aspects
- Work with your team to understand each customer's evolving business and technical goals for using Braze and continuously demonstrate value
- Build credible relationships throughout customer organisations, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Monitor your team’s book of business to identify risks and opportunities, taking action or escalating as appropriate
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Be a point of escalation for clients in your team’s portfolio
- Own a small book of direct customers
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at Braze to design and develop efficient processes and working practices
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a Customer Success (or related) professional, as an aspiring leader, you inspire team members to grow, develop, and achieve their KPIs. You enjoy building relationships with customers, including as a peer to more senior stakeholders.
- You build strong positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You are known for being a team player.
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more and continuously improving processes, yourself and your team.
- You have significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc).
- You have technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- 3+ years relevant experience in a related area for example, Customer Success, Consultancy, Account Management or Mobile Marketing
- 2+ years experience managing or mentoring staff
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.