Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Team Lead for our Product Development department with the mission of bringing our sleep research findings to life.
What you'll do:
- You will lead a dream team of project managers, you'll foster a collaborative and supportive environment where creativity thrives, deadlines are conquered, and sleep innovations come to life
- You will work closely with our sleep researchers, engineers and designers to bring our sleep research findings into tangible products and revolutionize the way we sleep
- You will identify the right partner from our broad pool of suppliers & foster a strong relationship
- You will oversee the development and refinement of the whole development process. We'll count on you to make sure the products are tested, tweaked, and fine-tuned until they're absolutely perfect.
- You will analyze costs and spot opportunities to improve COGs without compromising product quality or functionality
- Together with our product success and country teams you're always on the lookout for exciting growth opportunities that go beyond the ordinary
Who we're looking for:
- You have gained at least 3 years practical experience in business development or project management, preferably within a start-up or scale-up environment
- Your working style is organized and characterized by a high degree of initiative as you thrive in an environment where you can take ownership of your projects and tasks
- You don´t have to be an expert when it comes to sleep related products, however you are a fast learner and willing to dive deep into the underlying technologies such as foam and springs
- You possess a natural curiosity and an eagerness to learn and grow. You actively seek out new knowledge, techniques, and industry trends to continuously improve your skills and contribute to the team's success.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and possess a relentless drive to achieve both personal and organizational goals. You embrace challenges and are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy collaborating with others. Your openness, approachability, and ability to work well within a team contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
- You are fluent in English, and additional proficiency in German or Spanish would be considered a plus.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!