What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Customer Success Organization (CSO)
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our customers' needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Organization team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Lead one of the Support Delivery teams within the region
- Ensure staffing levels and skill levels are maintained throughout operational hours
- Ensure staffing expertise and technical knowledge are maintained and developed
- Ensure staff availability for operation of 24x7 and Follow-the-sun services
- Participation in Customer/Partner events
- Be the first point of contact for escalations for the region
- Ensure case queue management is performed as per procedures
- Ensure case handling is performed as per procedures
- Manage global projects and initiatives
- Liaise with Senior Management – within Qlik and external customers
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Knowledge of ITIL – certification a plus
Customer Service related certifications a plus
To be the perfect candidate, you need to have excellent leadership skills. You’re a seasoned people manager able to lead, develop, motivate and manage high-performing teams by creating a well-oiled machine from a support delivery perspective. You’re an excellent written and spoken communicator as well as being an active listener.
You have great prioritization skills and you have a multi-tasking capacity, which enables you to keep calm under pressure and still maintain a structured way of working.
You interact effectively as a leader and work collaboratively with other departments. You’re a creative thinker and you have the ability to drive innovation within and outside your team.
- If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it. Qlik Global Support team consists of more than 100 support engineers across the globe and we are proud to offer you a diverse, fun and innovative work environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with a successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 3+ years of work experience in an IT/software support environment, preferably SaaS
- 3+ years of experience with people management
- Experience in Microsoft environments
- Business level English mandatory
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, informatics or equivalent work experience
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.