• Overall accountability for achieving team gross profit targets and team performance.
• Targeting major enterprise clients / new industry vertical acquisition. Responsible for setting and achieving annual volume and gross profit targets through implementing Infobip’s sales and marketing strategies for a territory.
• People Management responsibilities for the sales team members.
• Liaison with support and account management teams to ensure regular exchange of information/insight.
• Allocation of target clients, CRM updates, team-working and employee development.
• Approval of minor changes to product pricing/contract terms and escalation of major changes for approval to Regional Managers
• You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 8-14 years professional experience in Enterprise Sales.
• You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
• You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
• You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
• Your communication skills are excellent.
• You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
This job has been filled or removed by Infobip.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Team Leader- Sales job post.✕