Who we are
e-Travel as part of Etraveli Group, is the second largest online travel agency in Europe with a highly scalable business model and annual gross sales topping €4bn.
Our diverse, dynamically growing team of 600+ talented professionals is always on the lookout for more members to join our ranks and explore unlimited business opportunities together! Our 110 websites in 50 countries across the globe include amongst others gotogate.co.uk, pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, supersavertravel.se, trip.ru & flygresor.se.
We are looking for a Team Leader to join the Back Office team of our Travel Operations Department.
The Travel Operations Department is responsible for assisting customers in completing their travel itineraries over the phone or email while handling our reservation systems. The Department is divided into two teams, Frontline and Back Office.
The Back Office team has various support functions such as making sure that transactions that fail in the automated flows are completed in a timely manner, securing accounting in travel orders and processing refunds to customers.
The Team Leader supervises Travel Agents and provides them with direction or additional support to meet company goals. This position reports to the Back Office Manager.
- Design team members’ daily schedule (working hours, assigned task, etc)
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction
- Ensure the services provided to the customers are of high quality
- Create an environment based on trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
- Support team members on their daily tasks and ensure they have the necessary training to effectively participate on the team
- Intervene when necessary to help the team in resolving issues
- Evaluate team members in terms of performance, creativity, strengths, weaknesses, attitude and provide feedback to agents
- Organize team & one on one meetings on a regular agreed basis and establish meeting times, places, agendas
- Work with managers to obtain necessary resources or equipment to support the team's needs
- Constantly improve and automate operating procedures and processes with managers
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business Administration/Tourism)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a Team Leader position (experience in an online travel agency/customer service environment will be considered a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in coaching or/and people management
- Experience in working with KPIs and deadlines
- Experience in analysing data and producing reports
- Self-driven, proactive and results oriented
- The chance to be part of a highly dynamic company with global presence and passionate professionals
- A relaxed & fun work environment where you can play ping pong, join in yoga lessons, dance classes & take part in kayaking excursions
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 3000㎡