Silverfin is an accounting tech company partnering with accounting practices to transform the way they work, and we're looking for tech-savvy Accountants to help us.
What do we need an Accountant for?
- To make our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accounting even better.
- To develop and insert your financial knowledge into the product
- To keep us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground.
Have you been working in accounting for a few years, and looking for a revolutionary career change? Have you recently qualified as an Accountant but looking for a different challenge? Are you passionate about technology?
Are you an Accountant with a passion for programming? If you have an aptitude for coding logic, we will teach you Liquid code, an open-source template language written in Ruby.
Take the leap, join Silverfin and make a difference to Accountants worldwide!
- Apply your accountancy knowledge to help improve our product by becoming a Product Developer
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Turn our clients’ needs and requests into templates by developing Liquid code
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our platform
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies, accounting knowledge and industry trends and apply them
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Product Managers, Product Experts and other Product Developers to produce high quality, client-focussed results
- You have a background in accountancy by education or experience
- You have programming experience or code in your spare time
If you don’t have Liquid code experience, you will be trained - but must have the aptitude to learn
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- You are customer-minded with the ability to be customer-facing and consultative, where needed
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- A start-up office space close to Old Street Station, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growth, exciting and evolving company
- A stimulating working environment with passionate like-minded colleagues
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and... of course, drinks on Friday