At LiveRamp, we are on a mission to connect the digital and physical world, helping companies to leverage the power of Identity Resolution to create innovative products and services that improve the world in which we live. We’re starting with the marketing industry, but we’re not necessarily stopping there.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you looking for a company where you can optimize for growth? Do you have a generalist, jack/jane-of-all-trades background? Are you at your best when tackling ambiguous and complex problems with a team of brilliant and friendly people?
LiveRamp’s Technology Entrance Rotational & Mentorship (TERM) Program offers new grads of all backgrounds the opportunity to contribute to key business initiatives, drive projects from 0 to 1, and grow through experience at a speed and with freedom that is without equal.
Your first rotation depends on your strengths and interests as well as the needs of the company. You may be placed on our Product Operations team, acting as a technical support consultant to our clients and partners; our Business Development team, helping to drive adoption of LiveRamp’s Identity Resolution services; as a Chief of Staff to one of our executives, helping them to scale intelligently; or on any number of other teams as we grow. Previous TERMs have designed and launched new products, participated in mergers & acquisitions, researched market opportunities in new industries, and more.
In the course of your tenure, you’ll develop a deep knowledge of LiveRamp’s products and business, enabling you to transition around the company and leave organization-wide impact. On top of this, you’ll attend program-specific development workshops as well as social events with your TERM class.
You will have a variety of responsibilities depending on your rotation. But you will always:
- Assume full ownership of diverse projects across the company, which could be anything from conducting due diligence on an acquisition target to improving how our product is maintained and serviced.
- Contribute towards building a great company and culture.
- Grow faster than you can imagine.
- 0-1 years work experience.
- Independence and comfort with ambiguity.
- The brains, attitude, and a desire to learn -- anything and everything.
- Strong interest in technology. STEM experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You can methodically break down a problem into its constituent parts and propose creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally.
- Desire to work in the heart of San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Growth. From day 1, you’ll be empowered to drive projects from start to finish, ensuring that learning experiences are never in short supply.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Compensation. We have high expectations for TERMs and compensate accordingly.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.